Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year Same Me

I've been going round and round reading people's blogs, tweets and facebook posts about their new years resolutions but for me I can only think of one thing.

I need to look forward instead of behind me. There are so many things in my life that drive me crazy but I have amazing things in my life too. I don't want the negative things to hold me back so I am choosing to look at the positive things and work towards looking at the future instead of living in the past. I want to be present and take in all the joy that I am blessed with.
I want to enjoy all the time I have with my job of teaching 12/13 year olds all day, working for a athletic clothing company with friends, being with my husband. I want to cherish every moment I have with him. Our lives our so busy that I want to enjoy the small things. I also want to take time out for me even if it's only a few minutes per day.

No comments: