Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TTGood-copy.png


























I'm linking up with  Jennifer of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. She cracks me up every day so I thought I would do my own Thursday Thoughts.




1. When you are going to sluff a class don't go talk to the teacher right before you have her class. I had a student right before school come talk to me and then she didn't show up to my class not even 5 minutes later. Don't worry the cop busted her and another student of mine.

2. Candy Crush- Such a bad and good addiction at the same time. It is a nice way to just shut off my brain for a little bit and do nothing. Can't complain about that.

3. I'm excited for dinner tonight with some of my dear girlfriends. They are sisters and I met Jenaya while we were both dating friends. The relationships with the boys didn't work out but our friendship has stayed strong. I got to become friends with her sister Jess through Jenaya and I'm so grateful.  Blue lemon here we come!! Get some yummy food in my belly.


4. Snow I didn't think you were going to happen today so I wore Toms and drove our little Sentra and gave the 4 wheel drive to my husband. Well balls. Guess I'll have wet feet while I go run all my errands. I have to meet hubby for an appointment, dinner with my pals, returning/exchanging stuff to Ulta from Christmas and picking up books from the library. Side note I love the public library. I own a kindle and I don't mind using that or my ipad to read a book but there is just something about turning the pages in an actual book. There are some really good ones out/coming out. Read the Vampire Diaries and Bloodlines series.

5. Oh my birthday is coming up on Sunday. I'll be 28. I can't say that I'm super excited this year. I did buy myself a few presents some of which were subscription boxes. I got dottie mini, pijon box and golden tote. I want to get a few more. Whoops. I really want to get Kelly Rowland and Jennifer Love Hewitt from Fancy. I just can't pull the trigger because of the price. But I am really contemplating it. Ahh. Oh how these boxes get me every month. I really need to crack down and not get some. I want to save more money this year but these boxes kill me and all the reviews everyone gives. I love them. Golden ToteLove your Golden Tote!

No comments: